As pioneers in the growth of forest creation, we are framing Nature’s gifts of trees and carbon for business and the public good. In the spirit of the coming forest revolution, we are organizing the right principles to honor and protect a more liberating future for all.
What sets GreenTrees apart?
- We provide access to carbon markets otherwise inaccessible to small and medium landowners.
Landowners are paid for carbon credits sold each time they are sold based on acres enrolled and carbon produced.
- Our decades of expertise in planting design is there for you as you plant and grow the new forest.
GreenTrees offers risk mitigation to landowners through pooled aggregation. By pooling hundreds of tracts together into one project, GreenTrees protects the carbon income of individual landowners from the high costs.
- GreenTree’s model allows landowners to see more metric tons of carbon - in the first years, this means increased carbon yield and better timber.
Most of all, we are answering climate change through a revolution in reforestation. Setting the pace, GreenTrees sees a continuous upward cycle of forest creation ahead. It’s a cause bigger than we are.
Our aim for you is a world-class forest which becomes a savings account, a 40-year annuity in effect, a legacy for grandchildren, and helps restore one of America’s most beautiful river bottoms - the Mississippi Delta. There are even more financial opportunities for landowners who add new lands or act as finders for new acres and participants.
A New Approach to Optimize Multiple Incomes
Typically forest carbon deals tries to maximize carbon. GreenTrees takes a different approach by optimizing carbon revenues with timber income and still deliver conservation. Utilizing our proprietary cottonwood and hardwood interplanting method, GreenTrees generates carbon, biomass, and conservation, creating multiple income events for the landowner.
Our optimization approach enables you to receive carbon income in the earlier years and timber thinning over time.
Turning Trees into Income
- A faster forest and habitat
- 3 points of Cottonwood harvest income at year 10, 17, and 25
- 3 points of Hardwood harvest income at year 35, 45, and 55
- 50% of the carbon and ecological income sold by GreenTrees